- OFC.com is a Service Provider for booking of fresh meat [ chicken and mutton ] and Registered Vendors are Service Executor and the customer who books for online order of fresh meat is Service Hirer. For the purpose of convenience the Service Provider is called as ADMIN and whereas the Service Executor is called as Vendors based on their Local and Customer usage of their area. Similarly the Service Hirer is called as Customer.
- OFC.com is a online platform to book the fresh meat [ chicken and mutton] for the customer. OFC with the help of digital platform enables the customer to have fresh meat at their door step with the help of delivery person of the registered Vendors.
- OFC enables transactions on its Platform between participating Vendors and users, dealing in (a) fresh meat chicken and mutton [b] Masala ("Platform Services"). The users ("User/s") can choose and place orders ("Orders") from a variety of products and services listed and offered for sale by various Vendors, on the Platform. Further, the User can also place Orders for undertaking certain tasks on the Platform (“Tasks”).
- OFC enables delivery of such Orders or completion of Tasks at select localities of serviceable city ("Delivery Services") by connecting delivery boy of registered vendor who will be responsible for providing the pick-up and delivery services and completing Tasks initiated by the users of the Platform (Users or Vendors). OFC is merely acting as an electronic mediator between the Vendors and Users.
- As a general rule, all Orders placed on the Platform and Delivery Services are treated as confirmed.
- However, upon User’s successful completion of booking an Order, we may call the User on the telephone or mobile number provided to confirm the details of such Order, price to be paid and the estimated delivery time. For this purpose, User will be required to share certain information with us, including but not limited to User’s (i) first and last name (ii) mobile number; and (iii) email address. It shall be User’s sole responsibility to bring any incorrect details to our attention.
- You can pay by (i) credit card or debit card or net banking; (ii) any other RBI approved payment method at the time of booking an Order; or (iii) credit or debit card or cash at the time of delivery. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by OFC is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic platform.
- The Vendor shall be solely responsible for any warranty/guarantee of the goods or services sold to the Users and in no event shall be the responsibility of OFC.
- The cash transactions / online payments for the product on delivery are bilateral between the Vendor and User, therefore, OFC is not liable/responsible for the payment made to delivery boy.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Users and Vendors alone with respect to products and services being offered by the Vendor. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, applicable taxes, shipping costs, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. OFC does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Users and Vendors.. The price of the product offered by the Vendor is determined by the Vendor according to the prevailing rates existing in the city itself and OFC will change the rates as per the revised rates existing on that date .
- OFC is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users and Vendor, and does not guarantee unsatisfactory or non-performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- OFC is operating as a facilitator between the user and vendor / Delivery Boy and does not at any point of time procure cut and deliver the material .
- We will create your OFC Account for your use of the Platform services based upon the personal information you provide to us. You can only have one OFC Account and are not permitted to create multiple accounts.
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your OFC Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your OFC Account.
- Goods and services purchased from the Platform are intended for your personal use and you represent that the same are not for resale or you are not acting as an agent for other parties.
- The Platform allows the Users to place Orders and upon acceptance of such Orders by the Vendors, OFC will, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, facilitates delivery of goods or services, or completion of Tasks.
- OFC provides a online platform to book fresh meat (Chicken & Goat Mutton ) for the users.
- On selecting desired product that is Chicken / Mutton , the user has to pay a Booking Charges mentioned on the product catalog on booking App .
- Booking charges is the only payment received by OFC for the order placed by user and the liability is limited for the same amount.
- On successful payment of booking charge for the selected product by the user , the order is placed to the registered vendor of that locality nearest to the user location.
- On acceptance of booked order , the registered vendor will accept and deliver the booked order accordingly to the mentioned address provided by the user with the help of their own delivery person assigned by that vendor.
- Upon picked up by the delivery person user will be notified and he/she can track the detailed location of the delivery boy carrying the order.
- Once the order is delivered at the provided address / location the user needs to pay the product amount to the delivery boy in cash or any electronic payment options as per the wish of delivery boy / vendor.
- On completion of payment the status of order will be completed in the App.
Please refer to the Cancellation and Refund Policy for cancellation and refunds terms in relation to usage of the Platform for availing Services.
- The User agrees and acknowledges that OFC shall not be responsible for:
- The services or goods provided by the Vendors including but not limited to serving of food Orders suiting your requirements and taste;
- Product liability lies with the vendor who has provided the product as per the order placed by the user.
- User understands that delivery time quoted at the time of confirming the Order is an approximate estimate OFC will not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of an Order.
- User’s Order will be only delivered to the address designated by him/her at the time of placing the Order on the Platform. User’s Order will be cancelled in the event of door locked situation
- The User shall undertake to provide adequate directions, information and authorisations to accept delivery. In the event of no delivery due to any act or omission attributable to User, the goods or services shall be deemed to have been delivered to the User and all risk and responsibility in relation thereto shall pass to the User without being entitled to any refund.
- The User understands that OFC’s liability ends once Order has been delivered to him/her, except where the product liability of the Vendor subsists.
- OFC does not offer any refunds once the order is placed and against goods or services already purchased from a Vendor or Delivery boy through the Platform .
- We constantly strive to provide you with accurate information on the Platform. However, in the event of an error, we may, in our sole discretion, contact you with further instructions.
- If you use the Platform, you do the same at your own risk.
- User agrees that the Services shall be provided through the Platform only during the working hours of the relevant Vendors and PDPs.
- You agree and grant permission to OFC to receive promotional SMS and e-mails from OFC or allied partners. In case you wish to opt out of receiving promotional SMS or email please send a mail to email@example.com
- You release and fully indemnify OFC and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable laws of India. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, OFC cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Platform. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Platform.
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time without notice posting changes on the Platform and you shall be responsible to update yourself of such changes, if any, by accessing the changes on the Platform. Your continued usage of the OFC SUPER Program after any change is posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms.
- OFC reserves its right to alter/ withdraw/ extend any offers/ promotions at any time without giving any prior notice & without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Vendors have to pay the on boarding fees of 250/- at the time of registration in Vendor Application.
- Vendors will be provided with packing covers for product, jacket and cap for Delivery Boy from Admin.
- Delivery Boy shall be appointed from Vendor’s end and shall take all the responsibility regarding delivery of the order within the specified time.
- There shall be no compromise in the quality and quantity of the product. If any complain rises from customer’s end regarding quantity and quality, then Admin will have rights to take action accordingly.
- Vendors shall monitor that the Delivery Boys are wearing the provided jacket and cap at the time Delivery.
- Vendors have to be punctual about the specified delivery time and have to coordinate with the Delivery Boy so that the order is delivered within time and shall not cause any inconvenience to the customer.
- Vendors are requested to contact the particular area manager in case of any query.
- The Registered vendor shall not misuse the data of the customer so provided by the ADMIN and has to keep utmost secrecy about the same and he should not maintain any personal relation with him or her / customer and he should not collect any extra amount from the customer and shall not cause any inconvenience or loss to the customer by deviating from the terms and conditions and if any such thing is done and comes to the knowledge of the ADMIN through the customer then the ADMIN has got right to cancel the appointment of Vendor and delivery person without any Notice and it shall be binding on him and if any litigation occur in that regard it will be subject to jurisdiction of Hon’ble Courts at Adilabad (Telangana State) where the Registered Office of the ADMIN is located.
Address: M/S Online Fresh Cut Services
Door No: 6-7-71/A, Bhuktapur, Adilabad
Telangana, Pin: 504001.
Phone: +91 9676597010
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org