- OFC is committed to maintain strictly your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information “Personal or Sensitive Personal Information” you share with us. “Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, also including, a first and last name, a home or other physical address as defined Under Section 2 (i) of SPI Rules, contact number, an email address or other contact information will not share, disclose or exhibit the same on its site and the Sensitive Personal Information means as defined Under Section 3 of SPI Rules.
- This document is an electronic record subject to the Provisions of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules Framed there under as applicable and amended. This document is generated by a Computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures, stamp & seals.
- Your Consent
- Internal record keeping
OFC may use the information to improve our products and services.
OFC may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the Website / App according to your interests.
- What Information OFC Collects?
In general, you can use & browse the Website / App without informing OFC, without revealing your personal information. Once you share your personal information with us, you are not anonymous to us. Wherever possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You will have the option to provide or not to provide information always. You can choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Website / App and need not provide the information which is optional.
1. When you order, OFC need to know your name, e-mail address and mailing address. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of order status.
2. When you sign up for our Newsletter OFC need only an e-mail address – which OFC use to send the information desired by you.
3. When you submit a customer review, OFC ask your e-mail address, although you can choose not to have your e-mail address displayed with your review.
4. OFC personalizes your experience by using your purchases to shape our recommendations about services. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site.
5. If you choose to post message on our boards or other message areas or leave feedback, OFC will collect the same and retain it as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support from time to time and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- Information Security
OFC take appropriate security measures to protect against un-authorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
OFC restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. In order to prevent un-authorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
OFC does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission or under the following circumstances.
OFC provide the information to trust partners who work on our behalf or with it under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help OFC communicate with you about offers from OFC and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
OFC respond to Summons, Notices, Court Orders or legal proceedings, which may arise to establish or exercise our legal rights and to defend the claims if any.
All photo images on this site are believed to be of public domain, are gathered from all over the internet and there is no copyright on these pictures as far as we are concerned. If there is a picture on this site that has a copyright then the owner can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and OFC will remove the picture from this site. None of the persons on this site have authorized their presence here. This site is not associated with them or their companies in any way. All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
- Links to Other Website / Apps
OFCs Website / App may contain links to other Website / Apps of interest. However, once you have used the third-party links to leave our site, you should note that links are not controlled by or affiliated to or associated with OFC unless expressly specified on our Website / App. Therefore OFC will not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the Website / App in question.
- Controlling Your Personal Information
OFC advise you that you may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways; whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Website / App, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct Marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
OFC will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless it has your permission or as required by law to do so. OFC may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information OFC is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will immediately rectify the same accordingly.
- Disclosure of Personal Information:
1. OFC may disclose certain information to third parties solely to verify and sort out some technical problems, to administer the Website / App, and improve the quality of the Services provided by us.
2. OFC reserve the right to disclose any personal information as required by law and when we believe, at our sole discretion that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect someone from injury and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, any proceeding of the Government issued under a relevant statute or legal process served on our Website / App.
1. The Website / App uses temporary cookies, which are files that your web browser puts on your system when you visit a Website / App, to store certain information which is not sensitive personal information. The information collected through these cookies is used by OFC for the technical administration of the Website / App, research and development and to improve our functioning and to improve the quality of our services.
2. OFC may use third party cookies to track visitor behavior and to improve the quality of our services. However, such cookies will not store any kind of personal information nor will such information be disclosed to any third party.
3. These cookies are intended to be automatically cleared or deleted when the User quits the browser application. You are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of your browser to ensure such clearing / deletion, since it is impossible for OFC to guarantee, predict or provide for the functioning of your system.
The information OFC collect with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any third parties however such information may be used after sanitization of Personal Information to run analytics and service improvement.
- Third Party Links:
OFC may provide links to Website / Apps for the convenience and information of users. These Website / Apps may not be owned, controlled, or operated by us. In those cases, OFC cannot control how information collected by those Website / Apps will be used, shared, or secured. If the user visits linked sites, OFC strongly recommend that the user reviews the privacy notices or policies posted at those sites. OFC are not responsible for the content of linked sites, the user’s use of them, or the information practices of their operators. If you have any concern you visit their sites and review their terms to understand how they will process or use your information.
- Security Procedures:
OFC have implemented industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures as required under Section 8 of the SPI rules, to protect any kind of personal sensitive information that we have under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
- Retention of Information:
OFC retain any personal information that you may have provided to us, for as long as you engaged our services and for a reasonable time thereafter. Upon request we will provide you with a copy of your personal information which we hold with us on presenting your identity proof.
If you have any grievances as to the usage of any of your personal information or any other privacy concerns, you can contact the Admin of OFC, who will redress any such grievance that you might have within a period of 30 (Thirty) days.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
M/S Online Fresh Cut Services
Door No: 6-7-71/A, Bhuktapur, Adilabad
Telangana, Pin: 504001.
Phone No.: +91 9676597010
OFC shall not be held responsible if the delivery boy does not show up or delayed at the decided place of order due to any natural calamities such as floods, heavy rain, Road Traffic or Rail Traffic Jams or sudden cancellation, any accident, health issues or any other environmental disturbances, law and order problems if any or due to any Government Proceeding in maintenance of Law & Order such as Curfew etc.
Also note that all the Vendors registered with OFC are all independent Vendors and therefore OFC shall not be answerable to any dispute or problem that arises in between the user and the Vendor / Delivery boy. Kindly note that OFC is just a connecting platform for users to connect with Vendor / Delivery Boy.
Although all the products and services are thoroughly verified before release unexpected errors or any software mistakes or manual difficulties with the product or service may crop in sometimes and in such an event it should be intimated to our support team for rectification & completion of the event (firstname.lastname@example.org) and you have to coordinate with the delivery boy as and when required regarding location and address of your delivery.
Please note that our Support Team (email@example.com) is ready to provide you with timely and efficient Professional Assistance. OFC will attempt to find the best possible solution for your query and the same may extend to 12-24 hours and within which the Support Team of OFC get back to you on the problem.